Both girls are more independent this year and Katelyn didn't even want us to walk with her. In fact, she ran ahead of us and found her friend, Jennifer. She didn't even want us hanging out with her (boo hoo!). Em didn't say, "good-bye". She just found her teacher and ran to her forgetting that we existed.
So there stood the Grandparents and I trying to sneak pictures because I told Emily I wouldn't take any more. I did sneak into the classrooms to get pictures of each girl.
Katelyn has Ms. Hanlon again this year. She's excited to be back and has some old friends in her class this year. Emily has Mrs. Pawlischeck who seems to be a warm and loving person. She has many friends in her class this year except her best buddy, Allison.
Ahh, I hear silence!!! Time for me to read a book while I do the laundry.










No comments:
Post a Comment