Thursday, December 06, 2007

Parent/Teacher Conferences

Today we had conferences with both teachers. The girls are doing well and are good students. Below are a few things that were in their conference folders.

The Best Place

The best place in the world is my Great Grandparent's house that sits out in the woods. Outside enormous trees tower over the outstreaching land and you can hear tiny humming birds peeping as they sip from the bird feeder. In the tall grass, turkeys hide and grasshoppers bounce here and there. Squirrels run by like bullets, chattering to themselves. You can smell the fresh air as you sit listening to all the birds. I really like my Great Grandparent's house that sits in the beautiful woods. By Katelyn Jones

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a special time of year for me because of these three things . . First of all, I'm thankful for my parents because of how nice they are. They don't yell unless they really have to. They do a lot for me like when they help me with my homework. My little sister is another thing that I'm think about on Thanksgiving. When I'm sad she cheers me up, when I'm made she makes me happy, and I'd like be very bored without her. I'm also very thankful for my two cats, Kozmo and Zoey because they keep me company. I"ll be sitting around doing nothing until one of them comes up and rubs against my leg. Thanksgiving is the time when I think about my family. By Katelyn Jones


I am kind to people. I like to ride my bike. I am crazy and make loud noises. I am a bouncy kid. I AM SPECIAL!!!!! By Emily Jones

The Real Me

I am fast as a rabbit.

I am an outdoor kid.

I am kind of messy.

I am noisy as a firecracker.

I am more serious.

I eat like a horse.

The time I like best is night.

An assignment Emily had where she had to check what best describes her out of two possible answers. 11.19.07

No comments: