I had my doubts that she'd change and only time would tell. That is until this past Easter . . . . .
To the Bunny Ear Eater's credit, I will say that she didn't eat the ears off but she gave me a list of instructions:
1. Open Box
2. Remove Wrapper
3. Break Off Ears
4. Give the Ears to Your Mother.
You tell me, did she change her ways? Is she being sneaky in still getting her way? Post a comment below and let me know what you think.
(Note: I was a GOOD daughter and broke off the ears and gave them to the Bunny Ear Eater.)
1 comment:
I say good for the Bunny Ear Eater! She didn't chomp the ears, and a girl has to have her chocolate! Besides, don't ears have the most calories??? Once you take them off, the rest of the calories, just spill over the head and out!!!
Post a Comment