Poor Em and I spent the afternoon at the Walk-in Clinic while she got checked out for an ear infection - which she does have. She spent the rest of the evening on the couch with her DS.
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Talking Elvis Valentine's Box
Today Eric and Katelyn worked on her Valentine's Box. It'll be entered into a little contest at her class V-Day party. They both had lots much fun working on this together and are very happy that it turned out so well.
Poor Em and I spent the afternoon at the Walk-in Clinic while she got checked out for an ear infection - which she does have. She spent the rest of the evening on the couch with her DS.








Poor Em and I spent the afternoon at the Walk-in Clinic while she got checked out for an ear infection - which she does have. She spent the rest of the evening on the couch with her DS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment