Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Planet Crazy Hair Salon

It seems as if I'm sharing in the joy of the girl's colds. I've been suffering from the dreaded cold since Sunday and now have seemed to have passed it on to Eric. Ahh, what fun!!

Tonight I was feeling so bad that I asked if Emily could brush my hair. I called it the "Hair Brushing Treatment". She got all excited and brought out all the brushes and the hair clips. That's when I realized that I was walking into The Planet Crazy Hair Salon. So, in between the Hair Brushing Treatments I was treated to different hair styles.

I almost didn't post these pictures because I look so horrible but I had to prove to the girls that I post everything about me too. And yes, I have Kleenex up my nose so I don't have to constantly blow it. NOT FUN!

Planet Crazy Hairstylist.

Don't I look pathetic?

Getting my hair styled the Planet Crazy way.

The Planet Crazy Hairstyle.

No comments: