skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Emily Quote
Emily's conversation about Moochers with Eric.
Emily: "Dad, are you a Moocher?"
Dad: "Well, I use to be more of a Moocher when I was younger but I don't Mooch that much anymore."
Emily: "I have to confess, I'm a Moocher."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Family
The Girls
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(198)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(31)
▼
June
(14)
Giving the Yard a Mini-Facelift
Trail Walking and Ice Cream Sandwiches
Spa Day
Family Movie Night Review
Father's Day 2009
Oreo Delight Dessert
Last Day of School 2009
The Story of Kozmo and Zoey
School Work
Emily's Habitat Night
Early Father's Day
Emily Quote
Family Movie Night Review
Movie Review
►
May
(15)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(227)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(206)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(16)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
About Me
Krista
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment