Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Story of Kozmo and Zoey



Do you have cats? What is the cats names? I can answer this question! I have two terrific cats named Zoey and Kozmo. They are so hystericay and amazing. That is why they are my favorite pets.

Mowe! Hi Zoey! I love to pet and sleep with my cat Zoey. Zoey and I enjoy to sleep together. I love to pet Zoey any time in my room. One time I was sleeping and Zoey jumped on me and I had to pet her! It was so funny! But she licked me! It was so gross. (She licked me all the time!) It's so yucky!

Have you fed a cat? Feeding a cat is easy! When I feed a cat it's just Kozmo and I. When I feed Kozmo it's 6:00 or 7:00 at night. I feed Kozmo to keep him healthy. ONce I was waking down the stars, suddenly Kozmo bit me! It hurt! But . . . Kozmo got sent to the basement. So my mom feeded Kozmo. I was so mad!!

Mewe! Yes, O.K. Sorry, I was talking to Kozmo. When I talk to Kozmo it is Kozmo and I. I do it to keep Kozmo happy. I do it in the hall. Sitting with Kozmo I remember talking to Kozmo for 30 minutes. Then I laid on my bed. A moment later he stepped on my stomach! It hurt. (Now he steps on my stomach all the time.)

Siting daydreaming about Kozmo and Zoey. I felt happy that they were safe at home. I wish Kozmo and Zoey would not die. When I am 24 I would like a cat, (or more.)

By Emily Jones
School assignment from the middle of the school year . . . date unknown.

No comments: