"Hello sponsor! I was glad to hear that I had a new sponsor. I want you to know that I live with my mother and my older sister. My sister's name is Zamira and she is my best friend. I am in 5th grade. I make good grades at school. Please, pray for me. I enjoy attending church.
I am sending kisses and hugs to you.
I say goodbye.
Your sponsored child . . . Maria Guiselle Bonilla
We learned a few new things about Maria.
She lives with her mother, Yolanda, and sister, Zamira. Besides her sister her other best friend is Lida. Her favorite hobby is playing dodgeball. Her favorite food is beans. Her favorite subject is math. Her favorite animal is a rabbit. And her favorite color is pink.
The memory verse she sent us to read is Proverbs 17:17, "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."

Maria's drawing.

Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment