Saturday, December 05, 2009

Birthday Party Photo Booth

Here are some photo booth shots that were taken at the party.

Susie & Maddison

Em with Nana

Nana & Katelyn

Mindi, Kayla & friend

New friends Madison & Ariana.

Lindsey & Natalie Hayes

Larry, Em & Nana

Me with my best friends Sarah & Dani.

People use to ask if we were twins :-)

AAAHHHH!

Can you see the family resemblance?

Can I pick your nose?

Monkey see, Monkey do.

We're so happy, oh so happy!

I love this man!

She says she's from Planet Crazy. What do you think?

Eric with his gang, Lindsey, Em & Evan.

Grandma Vel & Crazy Em.

Some say they look alike. I think it's because of their tongues.

We're still wondering if this is Grandpa Mike.

Eric with our sweet Nephew Evan.

Grandma Val & a very happy Grandpa Mike.

Did we really let these people into our house? Colin & Beckey Hayes.

I'm going to get you . . . ha ha ha haaa! Callan.

The wonderful Burrs.

Makes you go, "Hummm." Branda & Theresa.

Seriously, what WAS going on in this picture?

They never take a bad picture except Matt has crazy eyes in this one. Matt & Sarah.

Our good and dear friend Piggy, no I mean Peggy.

No comments: