Saturday, June 30, 2007

Alone Time, Hoopfest and Cat Tails

AHHH, what a day. The girls were with Nana, Eric was with his Dad watching his brothers play in Hoopfest and Travis and Jennifer were at work. Me, I decided to sleep in, take a 2-mile walk, read and watch my Trash TV shows without hearing Eric make fun of me.

Eric enjoyed spending time with his Dad and taking in all the games. We also had a good time double dating with Jennifer and Travis. We ended up gorging ourselves on popcorn, dinner and then Jennifer and I had shakes. I was beyond stuffed, miserable and having flashbacks of Lee and Eric's gorgfest at Bend, OR 16 years ago.

The girls had a wonderful time visiting Cat Tails. They fed chickens, goats and the lion. Then they headed out for a bite of frozen yogurt, a ride in the golf cart and relaxing at Nana's house.

Note: These pictures are taken by Katelyn and Emily.

No comments: