Monday, March 31, 2008
Portraite
Here is the black and white portrait that was drawn for us by David Poole. I included the one that was drawn 15 years ago. We had our 1st portrait drawn the last day of our honeymoon. Eric had expressed his desire for us to get it done when we ran into David Poole's studio in Seaside. We had no pictures of us together (before we all thought of constantly taking self pictures of ourselves like people do nowadays) and he thought it would be a nice to have at least one picture of us together during that time. Of course, I can't stand having my picture taken let alone drawn. Thus, the battle lines were drawn and we embarked on our first tiff as a married couple. In the end, I gave in. Glad I did as it was fun to go back and see that David Poole's studio was still there. This time, it was MY idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment