"I have a dream . . . that everybody will stop smoking." By Emily Jones

Middle School
Next year I will go to middle school. I'm not exactly excited about this but there are some things to look forward to. Now, I will tell you about 3 of them . . .
The first good thing is that I will get out of school earlier. In elementary school we get out at 3:25 p.m. but in middle school we will get out at 2:30 p.m. After school I don't have that much time to do stuff but next year I will. It will be nice to get out of school earlier!
Another good thing is that I will get a very long lunch. In elementary school I only get 5 to 10 minutes to eat but in middle school you get at least an hour and you don't even have to go outside. Sometimes, I don't have enough time to eat all of my lunch but next year I won't have to worry about that! I will love to have a long lunch!
The last good thing is that each grade level has a separate hall. In elementary school we have to share our hall with the 4th Graders but in middle school each grade has a different hall. This will be very nice! So long to sharing our hall!
Once again, here are the 3 good things about going to middle school: getting out of school earlier, having a long lunch and not having to share the hall with a different grade. These are the things I look forward to. - Katelyn Jones (March 2008)
No comments:
Post a Comment