This morning we took the kids to the Healthy Kids Fair at the YMCA. They both made candy sticks (yes, sounds odd at a healthy kids fair!); got their face painted, jumped around in the blow-up dragon and sat in the inside of an ambulance. We were even privilaged to see the fire truck take off to a call. I don't think the kids have ever seen them suit up before.
After a nature walk home, a few rounds of Uno and lunch we decided to spend the day outside. The girls played around, I worked in the garden and Eric started to finish the inside of the Tree Fort. At one point Emily got bored being outside (like how is that possible?!) and wanted to go inside. I told her to do artwork outside so she chose to make chalk art.
It would be nice if this weather stuck around longer then a few days but we'll take what we can get!
Katelyn making a candy stick.
More clouds!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment