Yesterday Eric tore out the carpet in the living room to begin laying down the new floor. While the carpet was up he decided to fix the spot that squeaked. Turns out, somewhere along the line a hole was cut out of the floor and replaced in a bad way which made it squeak. Well, while the flooring was up I kept watching for Zoey as I know she loves to get into the thick of things to "help us out". For a long time she slept in Emily's room so I stopped watching for her. As Eric was drilling the new board into the floor I thought I heard a thump underneath. He said she wasn't in there but the girls said she left Em's room a while back. I couldn't find her anywhere so we gave up thinking she was being a stinker and not coming out from her usual hiding places.
As we were running out the door we heard a faint cry which came from under the floor. Eric had to unscrew another hole he made for our future entertainment center set up to get her out. The whole time he was doing that he kept on repeating, "So tell me WHY we have CATS?!"
Below is a picture of Kozmo on his new perch.
No comments:
Post a Comment