Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sarah's 1st Birthday Party

Today we headed out to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho for Sarah's birthday party. The party was held at Coeur d'Alene City Park. I must say this was one of the best parks I've visited in a long time. The kids were able to play on the Fort Sherman Playground and swim in the lake all day long.

We had a blast playing, visiting, eating yummy food, taking walks and enjoying being entertained by the birthday girl. I must say that I fell in love with Coeur d'Alene!!!

The day ended with 2 exhausted but happy girls.

Other photos can be viewed on Krista Lea Photography.

Hard to see but they're jumping through the sprinkler.

Party favors!

Checking out the beach.

Emily's version of checking out the beach - can't do it without getting into the water :-)

Hanging out at the birthday party.

"She did it!"

Grandma & Katelyn.
Funny tree we saw on our walk.

Being entertained by Sarah . . I told you she was a little ham!

Singing "Happy Birthday!"

Do I get to touch the cupcake?

Yes folks, she did get a little cake on her face :-)

Sacked out at the end of the day.

No comments: