Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seattle Aquarium

Today Emily and I went with her class to the Seattle Aquarium. We had a good time hanging out with her friend Carlee all day long. We looked at a bunch of different fish, touched many sea creatures and even got to see them feed the octopus and fish in the doom.

Note: Sorry the photos aren't the greatest. I was trying to set them up myself but half way through decided it wasn't worth loosing a child while I was figure out how to set up my shots.

On our way to the Aquarium.

Checking out the Sound.

Em checking out the Eel.

Playing with the Felt Board.

Aren't they cute? 

The Octopus was VERY active while we were there.

This lady was feeding the Octopus.

Explaining how they feed the fish.

The guy was kissing the eel.

Emily's group.

On our way home. The girls wanted to hold hands but the boys were very much AGAINST that idea.

No comments: