Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Week in Review

We are two week behind on weekend reviews. Thought I'd get us caught up in one post.

July 20-26th

Katelyn:

This week I went to camp and every day we did many different activities which included swimming, riflery and archery. I set a record for running up and down the Half Pipe the most times. My counselor's name was Teana. I thought she was really nice and caring. All the girls in my cabin were nice and I made friends with two girls from another cabin.

Katelyn's Awards Certificate from Camp.

Emily:

This week Katelyn went to camp. I had a lot of fun by myself because I invited some friends over - Nicole and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn spend the night and the next day we went to the Pacific Science Center with Grandma Carol. We looked all the exhibits, bought one thing at the store, ate Birthday Ice Cream Cones, and went to a little pond we never saw before.

Nicole came over Friday. We had an off day but we still had fun painting rocks, took scooter rides and watched TV. Then we went to the parade and saw our friend Carlee.

Playing in the pond at the Seattle Center.

July 27th - August 1st

Katelyn:

This week was way too hot! On Wednesday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and played with two missionary kids. On Friday we went to The Great Wolf Lodge with Grandma and Grandpa. It was really fun because it had an indoor water park and I really enjoyed the water slides.


Emily:

This week we went to the Great Wolf Lodge. I liked the Great Wolf Lodge because it was a water park. I liked the water slides they had. They had this huge bucket that when it filled up it would dump on your head!

I did not like the heat at all this week because it was over 100 degrees!

No comments: