Monday, October 26, 2009

Compassion Update

We are excited to let you know that we finally got a letter from Katelyn's Compassion friend. It's dated August 8th so it must have taken time to get to us. It was fun to read her letter and learn a little bit more about her. We'll keep you updated on what we hear from both she and Luis. And do remember to keep them in your prayers.

Updated photo of Maria.

The picture Maria drew for Katelyn.

Maria's letter.


Dear Katelyn,

Hello dear sponsor, how are you? I hope you are doing very good. I want to know your family. I'm going to tell you many things that have happened to me. In school, I am doing very good. In the fourth term I was on the first place and my friends at school are the best. I would like to introduce my school teacher Sofia. She is very good and I love her likewise my teacher form the project, I love her because she is very good, friendly and beautiful.

We have had many activities, like Kermesses where we had dance and sales. Also we reviewed the theme of forgiving offenses. I learned that I must always ready to forgive like God forgives me. I will write my last Bible verse. Matthew 18:15 "moreover if your brother trespasses against, go and tell him his fault between him and you alone, if he listens to you, you have gained your brother"

I ask you please pray for my grand mom, my granddad and all my family for them to be good and we'll do the same for you. Before saying bye, I thank your help and God bless you, bye! - Sincerely, Maria Guiselle Bonilla V.

No comments: