Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grandma Ruthie

With great sadness we want to let you all know that Great-Grandma Ruthie has passed away this evening. She was such a wonderful Grandma who was full of spunk and life. We will miss her greatly but are all glad she is now home with the Lord and back with Grandpa.

Please pray for my parents as they recover from the long ordeal of her passing. In the next few days I'll be posting some of our favorite memories as we start to talk about them. But for now I say good-bye and thank you for being the best Grandma in the world. Our lives were blessed because of you.




Great-Grandma Ruthie celebrating Emily's 7th Birthday.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a beautiful woman Ruthie was! So loving, so cheerful, and always serving. I am going to miss having her around but am so thankful that she is Home with Jesus and with her beloved husband. I will be praying for your family as you recover from this long and emotional process.