Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Mystery of the Cow Stool

Yes folks, we have a mystery on our hands. Came home to find a cow stool in our kitchen. And yes, those are udders you see hanging under the seat. Now, I'm thinking that my nice friend who took care of my kitties wouldn't think of buying me something like this. BUT, I'm not convinced that my parents didn't drop it off while we were away - although they claim not to know anything about it.

Here's a little story: Last year we woke up to find an ugly purple wire bunny lawn ornament on our grass. Not suspecting my sweet parents of putting it there I sent out a mass e-mail asking who put in it our yard. At the time I had some neighbors that were into pranks so I kind of suspected them. No one fessed up. That's when I started thinking that someone put a bunny hit on us. Kind of like telling the gunmen to find the house with the purple bunny in the lawn and shower it with bullets. My parents though I was crazy and laughed at me. LITTLE did I know that they were laughing because THEY put it in my yard. It took a few months before they fessed up.

Wonder how long it'll be until they fess up to this contraption? I guess it does go with our ugly cow sprinkler.

No comments: