Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Through The Years . . . . .

I thought I'd share some pictures and memories of Halloween past. Wish I had a digital camera when Katelyn was a baby so I could share those as well.

Halloween Memories:

"And what are you." - Says another parent as we're tirck-or-treating at LFP Town Center to Emily
"I'm Larry Boy!" - Em
"What's Larry Boy?" - The parent (this was before VeggieTales was popular)
"I'm a Pickle!" - Em

Halloween 2003

Katelyn sticking her Luigi plunger to Em's Mario backside and Em jumping with her hands in the air. 

Halloween 2007

Ladybugs - Halloween 2000

Cinderella Katelyn  - Halloween 2001

Kitty Em - Halloween 2001

Mini Mouse Em & Hello Kitty Katelyn - Halloween 2002

Kitty Katelyn & Larry Boy Em - 2003

Angle Cat Katelyn & Bat Em - 2004

Super Sonic Lightening Cat Katelyn & Willie Wonka Em - Halloween 2005

Pirate Cat Em & Princes Katelyn - Halloween 2006

Mario & Luigi - Halloween 2007

No comments: