Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Universal Studios

Today we spent all day at Universal Studios. Boy, has it changed a lot since the last time I was there in 1984! I didn't recognize anything except the studio tour.

We had a good time looking at all the different movie things, meeting the different Universal characters, riding rides and taking in all the shows. We really enjoyed the Waterworld Show. Now if only the movie was just as short I might have enjoyed it better!

It was a really long day so we ended up coming home and eating pizza in our room in our PJs. Tomorrow is our relaxing day. Not sure what we'll be doing. Then we have two more days at Disneyland before we head home.

The girls with Fievel.

The Bluesmobile - just for Grandpa Dave.

Travis picking his nose.

Lassie

Of course this would be Travis' favorite ride!

Em at the Waterworld Show.

Jennifer's blue tongue disease.

Shrek's afraid of Em's Mickey Mouse Ears.

Shrek finally gives in.

Sponge Bob

From "Back to the Future"

Plane wreck from "War of the Worlds"

Jurassic Park Ride.

On the Terminator Bike.

No comments: