Afterwards I was presented with a chocolate cake that had so many candles on it that it's beginning to look like a forest fire. You know you're getting old when your cakes look like a forest fire. I use to make fun of my parents because of all the candles they had on their cakes and now I'm in the same position.
Everyone gave me wonderful gifts. Eric gave me a book of all my photographs from this past year. No words can describe how it feels to see your photographs printed in a book and not just on the computer screen. The girls got me the "Speed Racer" movie which I think we'll watch tomorrow :-)
Thank you all for a wonderful birthday!
I forgot to add that we gave Grandma Carol her Birthday gifts because we were unable to be with her on her birthday.
More pictures in the "Christmas Time" section of Shutterfly.

Grandma Carol reading her birthday card.


The confetti Eric threw into the butter.

It's beginning to look like a forest fire!

Yes I did blow them all out in one shot.



Em took a video of everything I opened.

Beautiful card that Grandma Hazel made for me.

My photography book.
No comments:
Post a Comment