Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Sister Wants a Kitten

For my descriptive gift I want to give my big sister Katelyn a kitten. It would be a short hair that is snow white in color. I would give this gift because she likes the friendship of a cat. Cats are loving and humorous.

I would pick a boy with a black nose and lavender eyes. The characteristics of the kitten would be a cheerful smile and a zany attitude. It would have fur that feels like a soft and warm fuzzy blanket. If I could hear the kitten right now it would have a song like purr.

I would tie a cherry red ribbon with silver stars around the kitten’s neck. Then I would put it in my sister’s stocking. Next I would put the body inside the stocking. I would have his head and paws hanging out. I’d put it in her stocking because I want to surprise her on Christmas morning.

On Christmas morning my family and I open presents. My sister was curious of what was in her stocking because it meowed and wiggled. When we looked in our stockings my sister was elated and she giggled with delight as she pulled the kitten out of her stocking. Then she gave it a kiss. She had a fantastic time with her kitten!

Homework Assignment by Emily Jones
12.3.08

No comments: