Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Real Snow Day

OK, so this is what they call a Snow Day. The other days were nothing compared to what it is now. The girls had off of school again so we headed out for a morning in the snow. We had a good time sledding and running around. Eric and I even took turns on the sled.

After a while the girls found their friends and sledded with them. Eric and I just stood there watching. It's weird to get to the point where we aren't really needed . . . boo hoo.

It's still snowing so I'm sure we'll be out in it later on today.

More pictures under "Snow Pictures" on Shutterfly.

Heading out for some sled time.

Eric's sled run . . . ye haw!

Em's first sled run. She was a little bit frightening but we couldn't get her off of it afterwards.

Katelyn getting air.

Em & Eric heading down the hill together.

Rolling Em down the hill.

No comments: